Sunday, June 22, 2014

Surprise!!!

This past Sunday we had a very unexpected surprise (Hint the bald guy us our grandpa!!). Last Sunday we were celebrating Father's Day and both my mom and our neighbors mom Kerri Roberts were handing out gift bags to the dads...congratulating them for the father with the oldest child, the father with the most kids(of course my dad got that one), the father who has the closest birthday to Father's Day, and then they pulled out the question of who's the father that's traveled the farthest. We were all thinking what's that supposed to mean? How are we supposed to figure that one out? But of course you couldn't hear the question with all moms crying going on. We were all like why are you crying? Then the best thing happened! Our papa walked in the door! We were so exited at first none of us recognized him, but then we realized it was him and we ran into his arms. Now he's been here for a week today and we have been having so much fun with him. We are so exited he's here for another 2 weeks! I really wish our whole family could be here now:(Miss you all so much:(
Thanks for taking the time to listen bloggers!

Love Macie<3
P.s I'm blogging with my parents now!!
Sent from my I Phone

No comments: