Monday, June 9, 2014

"I am well...so I am going home"

A few weeks ago Luke was praying at the local clinic with Arnold and Daddi (the two Tonga men pictured above) when they bumped into Florence. She was in a lot of pain and could hardly breathe....the guys prayed for her body....soul and spirit to be healed in Jesus name.....and she starts to laugh as she begins to describe that all the pain....the fever....the shortness of breathe was gone. Arnold and Daddi can't believe it and stand with mouths wide open.....then without warning Florence starts walking home. "Wait...where are you going", Daddi asks? "I came to receive treatment....but Jesus has healed me....I am well.....so I am going home", Florence replies!

This is not just Florence's testimony.....it belongs to all of you who faithfully continue partnering with us to see live touched by the Great Physician! The best is yet to come.....

No comments: