Sunday, February 24, 2008

Marley Anne Taziona Whitfield

Well we did it, we finally agreed on a name that the fam could live with. Her name is Marley Anne (for Elise's grandmother Barbara Anne) Taziona (Tazi) Whitfield. The spelling on Taziona could change but thats why it take so long to get a birth certificate here. Elise and Tazi are doing fine although you could be praying for Elise as her spinal injection seems to have produce a persistant headache. As promised here are some more pics, enjoy. Love all of you and look forward to sending more info and pics in the near future. God Bless














2 comments:

Missi said...

Elise! (And Luke, but I've never met you!) Your daughter Marley is absolutely beautiful, red heads are such a treat! Also, I LOVE the name Tazonia, Tazi, so beautiful. I'm glad to hear the delivery went well, I was praying for you guys.

Mike and Becka said...

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful little girl! I can hardly believe you guys have FOUR KIDS now! Elise, you are my HERO! Love you both!

XOXO Becka